Our Vikings Valknut Symbol Hoodie features a large Viking symbol Valknut encircled with Runes in red color. Available for men and women this pullover is the best gift for every Norse mythology fan.
The Valknut, which means “knot of those fallen in battle”, is the symbol of Norse God Odin. It is a symbol of the transition between life and death and is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
5⭐️ amazing hoodie. Highly recommend.