The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass/Nordic compass made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. In the Galdrabok, it is written that this symbol would help its wearer to not get lost and find their way back.
Our Hoodie is available for men and women and comes in seven beautiful colors. Wear this Viking Compass Hoodie renew your style and always find your way back home.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Bought as a gift. They love it haven’t taken it off yet xxx
Fantastic sweatshirt and beautiful design.
Great product. Exactly as described. Fast shipping.
Got it for birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved it. Nice quality and arrived soon
Arrived in excellent condition, quick ship, recommended.