If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, this Champion tie-dye hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
The Vegvisir, also known as the Viking compass is made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings.
Our Viking Compass Tie-dye Hoodie comes in Unisex sizes and three beautiful colors. Every Norse mythology Vikings fan would love this as a gift!
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
|S (inches)||26||20||34 ½|
|M (inches)||27||22||35 ¼|
|XL (inches)||29||26||36 ¾|
|2XL (inches)||30||28||37 ½|