These Vegvisir Yoga Capri Leggings with a high, elastic waistband feature a Viking compass symbol with runes. The perfect choice for yoga, the gym, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
The Vegvisir symbol, which means “that which shows the way”, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass is made of eight Viking rune staves. It is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings.
The Huld Manuscript says of the symbol that: If this sign is carried, one will never lose one's way in storms of bad weather, even when the way is not known.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric
• Comfortable high waistband
• Mid-calf length
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|XS (inches)||25 ¼||35 ⅜|
|S (inches)||26 ¾||37|
|M (inches)||28 ⅜||38 ⅝|
|L (inches)||31 ½||41 ¾|
|XL (inches)||34 ⅝||44 ⅞|