Distressed Dad Hat featuring a red Vegvisir symbol embroidery in the front and Viking Warriors text embroidered in the right side. Perfect gift for Men or Women who love Vikings and Norse mythology.
The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass / Nordic compass made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. In the Galdrabok, it is written that this symbol would help its wearer to not get lost and find their way back.
Expand your headwear collection with this fashionable dad hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with slacks, your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
• Blank product sourced from China
|D (inches)||7 ¾|