Sports outfits can be a lot of hassle, but with these long shorts there's no need for that. Just throw on a pair and go running, swimming, weight-lifting, or participate in any other activity that pops in your mind. These shorts won't let you down!
The Vegvisir also known as Viking compass is an ancient Norse symbol that is believed to provide safety for those who are embarking on a long voyage. The Vegvisir is believed to have originated in Iceland.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 2%)
• Fabric weight: 4.7 oz/yd² (160 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 6.5″ (16.5 cm) inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|XS (inches)||29 ⅞||37|
|S (inches)||31 ½||38 ⅝|
|M (inches)||33 ⅛||40 ⅛|
|L (inches)||36 ¼||43 ¼|
|XL (inches)||39 ⅜||46 ½|
|2XL (inches)||42 ½||49 ⅝|
|3XL (inches)||45 ⅝||52 ¾|
Very unique design, I get compliments all the time!