Expand your headwear collection with this fashionable dad hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll add just the right amount of edge to your look. Odin Triple Horn Hat perfect for a quick and easy outfit, pair it with slacks, your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
The Triple horn is another Viking symbol that is connected with the divine number three. The symbol presents the story of Odin's pursuit of the Mead of Poetry. The primary meaning of Triple Horn revolves around Odin's nonstop desire for knowledge. The three horns represent the three times Odin drank the special Mead.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
• Blank product sourced from China
|One size (inches)||19-22||5||7||7 ¾|