Our Norse Viking Axes Neck Gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
As a symbol, the Viking axe stands for bravery, strength, and audacity. It is a reminder of heritage and the accomplishments of ancestors who bent the world to their will using only what they had. It is a symbol of the Berserker, and all that entails. It conveys the heart or mind's ability to cut through that which holds one back and to forge boldly ahead.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania