Our Fire Viking Compass Hoodie features a large Vegvisir symbol encircled by Futhark Runes in fire's color. Perfect gift idea for Vikings fans, Norsemen and Shield-maidens.
The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass/Nordic compass made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. It is written that this symbol would help its wearer to not get lost and find their way back.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
The print is great and it feel so soft! Recommended
Great quality, just like in the description. I'm excited. I can only recommend this shop.
Great quality, fast delivery
I was very impressed by the communication in regards to getting my items shipped quickly. They arrived ahead of schedule and the pendants are beautiful quality!
Bought as a gift. They love it haven’t taken it off yet xxx