The Valknut is the symbol of Norse God Odin. The three entwined triangles represent Odin’s nature, a knot around a hanged man’s neck, the nine worlds (3 triangles = 9 sides), the nine days Odin hung, the nine Valkyries, and the nine parts of the soul.
Get to know your new favorite Tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
To wear a Valknut is to pledge yourself to Odin. It is sometimes known as the knot of death and wearing it is not to be taken lightly. As one saying says "I wear a Valknut so when I die, the Valkyries will know where to take me."
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|