Our Tee Shirt features a large Viking symbol Valknut encircled with Runes in red color. Available for men and women this T-shirt is the best gift for every Norse mythology fan.
The Valknut, which means “knot of those fallen in battle”, is the symbol of Norse God Odin. It is a symbol of the transition between life and death and is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|