Our Valknut Symbol Large Organic Tote Bag is Eco friendly and comes with a large Valknut symbol encircled by Runes design in red color printed on both sides. Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
The Valknut, which means “knot of those fallen in battle”, is the symbol of Norse God Odin. It is a symbol of the transition between life and death and is thought to symbolize the power of the god to bind and unbind.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BAG WIDTH (inches)||BAG HEIGHT (inches)||BAG DEPTH (inches)||STRAP LENGTH (inches)||STRAP WIDTH (inches)|
|BAG WIDTH (cm)||BAG HEIGHT (cm)||BAG DEPTH (cm)||STRAP LENGTH (cm)||STRAP WIDTH (cm)|