A t-shirt with a print just hits different. Keep your look bold yet chill with this men’s crew neck t-shirt. It’s so smooth, stretchy, and comfortable you’ll want to wear it all the time.
The Triple Horn of Odin symbol consists of three interlocked drinking horns, and is commonly worn or displayed as a sign of commitment to the modern Asatru faith. It signifies Odin's quest to attain magic mead, and the three draughts he was able to procure over the course of three days.
Our Odin Triple Horn Men's All over print T-shirt is a great gift idea for every Men in your life who loves Vikings and Norse mythology.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!