If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, our Helm Of Awe Champion Engraved Tie-dye Hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
The Sun wheel is a very common symbol throughout many ancient civilizations, a solar wheel to worship the most important element of prehistoric life: the Sun. This particular petroglyph was found in Madsebakke, Bornholm, Denmark.
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
|S (inches)||26||20||34 ½|
|M (inches)||27||22||35 ¼|
|XL (inches)||29||26||36 ¾|
|2XL (inches)||30||28||37 ½|