As a symbol, the Viking axe stands for bravery, strength, and audacity. It is a reminder of heritage and the accomplishments of ancestors who bent the world to their will using only what they had. It is a symbol of the Berserker, and all that entails. It conveys the heart or mind's ability to cut through that which holds one back and to forge boldly ahead.
This Viking Axes Neck Gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania