The Valknut is the symbol of Norse God Odin. The three entwined triangles represent Odin’s nature, a knot around a hanged man’s neck, the nine worlds (3 triangles = 9 sides), the nine days Odin hung, the nine Valkyries, and the nine parts of the soul.
To wear a Valknut is to pledge yourself to Odin. It is sometimes known as the knot of death and wearing it is not to be taken lightly. As one saying says "I wear a Valknut so when I die, the Valkyries will know where to take me."
If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, this Odin's Valknut Unisex Champion Tie-dye embroidered Hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
|Sleeve length (inches)||34 ½||35 ¼||36||36 ¾||37 ½|
This is absolutely one of the best purchases that I have made this year! I love it for my man! He wears it proudly and it suits him well. The quality and detail in embroidery is excellent!!! Love it!!!
Omg absolutely love this and had a lot of compliments on wearing it thank you so much
Good quality and quick delivery. Perfect gift!