The Vikings used Rune symbols as a means for communication and trade in the Viking Age. They left behind a great number of documents in stone, wood, and metal, all written in the enigmatic symbols known as runes. Runic symbols were used not only for writing but also to tell fortunes, cast spells, and provide protection.
Viking Runes Multipurpose Neck Gaiter, a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Elastic Face Mask for Men and Women made of light weight fabric, our face covering is super convenient to carry. You can fold it up and put in your pocket or in your bag, so that you can wear it whenever you want. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
This scarf mask is designed to use one size to fit all. You can wear these neck warmers in different ways for your adventures and daily life as masks, neck gaiters, head wraps, headbands, wristbands and so on. Look awesome and stay protected during fishing, running, cycling, motorcycle, yoga, hiking, walking, or hunting.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
So glad with my order, it was the perfect gift for my boyfriend
Printed with vibrant colors, came fast, thank you