The Valknut is the symbol of Norse God Odin. The three entwined triangles represent Odin’s nature, a knot around a hanged man’s neck, the nine worlds (3 triangles = 9 sides), the nine days Odin hung, the nine Valkyries, and the nine parts of the soul.
To wear Odin's Valknut Face Mask is to pledge yourself to Odin. It is sometimes known as the knot of death and wearing it is not to be taken lightly. As one saying says "I wear a Valknut so when I die, the Valkyries will know where to take me."
This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
• 100% super soft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.5 oz/yd² (85 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
• Blank product components sourced from the UK and China
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|