The Vikings used Rune symbols as a means for communication and trade in the Viking Age. They left behind a great number of documents in stone, wood, and metal, all written in the enigmatic symbols known as runes. Runic symbols were used not only for writing but also to tell fortunes, cast spells, and provide protection.
This Viking Runes Neck Gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
- Breathable, stretchable, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Washable and reusable / Versatile with over 10 ways to wear
- Use it as a neck gaiter, bandana, wristband, headband or face mask and many more!
- One size
- Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China